Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Surgery tomorrow

I would be lying if I said I was not scared of my surgery. I am nervous, today, about what will happen. I have a peace knowing this is the right thing to do and fully trust that God will be watching over me and the doctors but, as a fallen human, I am nervous. Please pray for the doctors and my family. I hate having to have others wait on me and feeling as a burden to someone else. I have a lot of people praying and supporting me and I am very thankful for everyone. Grace and Peace to you!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

praying praying!

Yamma Mamma said...

I'll be praying!

Derek and Betsy said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I was very nervous too going into surgery, but it's the recovery we need to pray for. That is the tough part of all of this. God be with you.
Love, Aunt Janet