Monday, December 22, 2008

1st day of Christmas break

I don't have any pictures today. I keep forgetting to bring the camera in to download the school Christmas party pictures from last week. Christmas vacation has officially started for Betsy and the kids. They are sleeping in right now which they should be on break. I am going to meet them at the mall for lunch and then I am taking the kids ice skating. This will be Lucy's first time so I will let you know how it went. Then it will be time to see Santa and hope their is not much of a line. Jim leaves Cincinnati today for our house. Pray for safe travels. We are all looking forward to his visit. Merry Christmas and I will try to post some pictures tomorrow...DW

2 comments:

Lory Howlett said...

Yea! Christmas! I would love to see Lucy on ice skates!

Stacy said...

The kids did ice skating this summer and enjoyed it...for about 40 minutes...but did good! Can't wait to hear how she did!

With my mom & dad here, Eric and I got to sleep in today too!! SO nice!