Thursday, July 30, 2009

5 weeks

I returned from the doctor this morning and everything is looking good. I had an x ray done and they looked good. There was no bone growth yet but that is not expected until the 3 month mark; which is when my next appointment will be (September). The incisions in both front and back were healing and no swelling was present. I am to continue walking both in the pool and on ground and be careful not to bend, twist or pick up weight greater than 5lbs until my next visit. The swelling and surgery pain is getting better each week and I am planning to be back to work on August 17. I am very thankful for family and friends encouraging words and prayers during this time. I am especially grateful to my wife and children as they put up with me and take on extra work around the house. I am encouraged as I get stronger and make progress each week. God is good!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

yea!! Great update!