Wednesday, July 22, 2009

4 weeks

Today it has been 1 month since my surgery. I feel so much better than I did just 2 weeks ago. I have to be very careful not to push myself and continue to rest. Yesterday, I was out helping clean the garage and paid for it afterwards. I swelled up and was in bed the rest of the day. I need to remind myself, that even though I may feel like doing more, I need to be careful. I am back to putting Lucy to bed and helping with small chores. A quick update on the rest of the family. Betsy is back to preparing for the next school year. Morgan has been participating in golf lessons and will begin tennis next week. She is also enjoying sleep overs with friends. Lucy is also doing golf lessons and participates in a cheerleader camp. Tomorrow, Betsy, the girls and one of our close friends will be heading to Cheyenne Frontier Days for the Taylor Swift concert. They have been having a good summer while I continue to rest and heal. Thank you to all my prayer warriors out there. I appreciate it! DW

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Glad to read this encouraging update. I'll show it to Eric tonight! Take care!!

Can't believe the girls are so active!! I'm taking a deep breath and trying to figure out what we want to do with the kids this year.

Take it easy!