Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lucy's (eventful) Birthday

Yesterday Lucy turned 5. We celebrated her birthday with friends at Chuck E Cheese. It is a good thing I love my daughters very much because that place is a zoo! Lucy and her friends had a great time. I will have pictures to post tomorrow. Betsy was not able to go as she was sick. When Lucy and I returned home Betsy was worse and wanted to see a doctor. We went in and they confirmed she had influenza. Morgan had gone home with her best friend that night. I got a call the next morning that Morgan had a fever. Oh no :( For the second year in a row Betsy is sick on her birthday. I forgot to mention today is when we usually celebrate Betsy's birthday because she was born on Leap Day and we want Lucy to have her own day. Stay away from our house, ha. Please pray for Betsy and Morgan to feel better and thank you to our dear friends; the Howlett's as they were a big help to me this weekend...DW

1 comment:

Stacy said...

So sorry to hear the Betsy was in the hospital this weekend. Eric's dad just told us tonight. I hope she's feeling better soon. Hope that Morgan is feeling ok too and doesn't get so bad! We'll be praying for you guys!

Love
Stacy