Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Birthday

I turned 35 yesterday! I took the day off and went skiing at Eldora until 11:30 and realized I was too tired to continue. My body isn't the same anymore. I had fun though. I then went shopping and bought a few things for myself and went home to get a few things done around the house. It was a great day! Betsy and the kids got me a digital picture frame I had been wanting and can't wait to get it hooked up. Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes on Face book and email yesterday. It was nice to know I really do have friends and people who care. This Saturday is Lucy's 5th birthday and we will go to Chuck-E-Cheese with four of her friends and then Sunday we will celebrate Betsy's birthday. It is a busy week for us with 3 out of 4 birthday's in one week...DW

3 comments:

Lory Howlett said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Derek, Happy Birthday to you!

(We'll celebrate Friday night at small group.)

love,
lory and the fam

Stacy said...

LOVE your new picture of the mountains. Is that your picture? Do you own the rights? CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE?!! I so badly wanted a picture of the mountains before I left and didn't get it...love this one.!!! let me know!!

Derek and Betsy said...

Hi Stacy- I found the picture on the web. I sent two versions to your husband to give you. I did not have your email address. DW