Monday, December 13, 2010

Wow, only 14 days left...

until I travel to Ethiopia! I have raised the $2,500 and am beginning to pack. It is becoming very real with two weeks left to go. I am planning on bringing a journal to capture my thoughts each day and when I return I will put them on the blog (with a few pictures, I pray). I will have limited phone coverage back to the states and no access to the Internet. I will definitely miss my wife and kids as I have never been away from them this long; let alone without being able to communicate to them. My original reason for going has not changed; to be used for God's will to be done in the lives of the people I will meet. I am asking for your prayers for this purpose, for our donations for to the orphans to make it through customs and for peace/protection for my family back home.

DW

No comments: