Tuesday, December 8, 2009

1 Year Anniversary of The Weber Family Blog

I can't believe it has been a year since I started blogging. I started my first post with our children and so I thought I would start with them. I am very proud of my girls.

Morgan was very busy in sports in the past year. Here are a few of the activities: snow skiing, swimming, basketball, softball, golf and tennis. Morgan is in the 4th grade and has been doing very well. Her best subjects are Latin and Math (which were two of my worst subjects). Morgan is gentle in spirit and leads by example.

Lucy was also very busy and participated in the following activities: tee-ball, gymnastics, swimming and golf. Lucy is in Kindergarten and loving being around all her friends. She is very social and makes those around her smile and laugh. Lucy also lost her first tooth this year.

Betsy has had a great year thus far. Her 4th grade class is going well and is blessed with good friends around her. I am very blessed to have her as my wife. Betsy is a pillar in my life and my best friend.

I have been very blessed this year. I had my back surgery that was successful. I grew closer to God through it and praise God for it! I was very humbled to have been nominated and then later affirmed as an elder in our church. I thank God for my family and the many blessings that came from above this year.

DW

No comments: