Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am thankful for...

I just wanted to list everything I am thankful for that comes to mind. God has been so good to us and I want to remember these all year and not just at Thanksgiving, etc. Here I go...

God, salvation, freedom, Betsy, Morgan, Lucy, parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, rest of family, job, talents, abilities, knowledge, Bible, health, home, cars, friends, small group, RMCC, RMCA, military, seasons, mountains, oceans, colors, sunshine, pools, sports, music, books, vacations, sleep, technology, family time, food, wine, volunteers, rain, snow, fireplaces, hot chocolate, skiing, golfing, organization, day timers, and the last thing that comes to mind is love!

DW

3 comments:

Susan said...

great thoughts!

Lory Howlett said...

I love it!!!

Stacy said...

great list!! Great reminders!