Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Wow, what a great time off. I am well rested and ready to see what God has in store for this year. I hope everyone has taken time to reflect on the good and bad of 2008. I recently read my sister-in law's (Stacy) blog and wanted to share a similar story. My youngest daughter Lucy is in preschool and I think she was a bit excited to go back to school. We were awoken at 3 in the morning by Lucy all dressed, pajamas folded and bed made ready to go to school. Betsy felt bad that she had to tell her it wasn't time yet and to go back to bed. Oh to be 4 and excited about school. It made me think that even though I knew I had a lot to catch up with at work I too, was excited to go back to work and thankful for my job...DW

2 comments:

Lory Howlett said...

That Lucy! Her teachers will be so glad to hear how much she loves school.

Thanks for getting our gang off on the right foot, er, ski last week. I hope your back is feeling better...?

Derek and Betsy said...

Thanks Lory- the back is feeling better. I will try to workout again tomorrow and see...DW